Speakercraft S4dc Speaker Switchbox (4 Pairs)
SpeakerCraft was formed thirty years ago by a group of dedicated individuals with a passion for sound. They've developed a brand based on the ever-expanding need for quality sound in the home. They proclaim their credentials today as the largest supplier of custom installed audio/video products in the world. They've manufactured and sold literally millions of loudspeakers. SpeakerCraft's goal is to develop innovative designs that utilise state-of-the-art components and materials. Their efforts earn numerous industry awards for products that leap forward to bring tomorrow's technology today. They were first to invent in-wall speaker installation systems that don't require installing brackets, and they have greatly improved the high frequency response of in-ceiling speakers by inventing WavePlane™. They were first to introduce pivoting tweeters; on some of the latest models, even the whole speaker pivots whilst still remaining flush with the ceiling. These innovations help reduce the placement concerns of in-wall and in-ceiling speakers.
Enjoying music throughout the home is easy with SpeakerCraft's Multi-Room Audio Selectors
These selectors make it safe and possible to connect up to eight pairs of speakers to any receiver or amplifier. These audiophile highpowered selectors are sonically neutral.
Once installed you can turn the music on or off in any area of your home with the push of a button. Selecting the right area is simple with the customized labels you can place over each selection button.
SpeakerCraft's award winning design and engineering team has incorporated many unique features into the design of each speaker selector: InstaLLock Connector Plugs, Suction Feet, Rear Protection Override, and Customized Room Labels.
- Features Direct Connect Removable Screw Down Terminals
- Supports up to 4 Pairs of Speakers
- Unique Suction Feet Assure the Selector Will Not Move When Room Selector Buttons Are Pushed
- When Engaged, Rear Protection Switch Assures Safe Operation, Even by Those Unfamiliar with the System
- Includes 100 Room Labels to Customize Any Application
- Power Handling: 125 Watts per Channel, Continuous
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0dB
- Protection: Front Panel Button and Rear Override Switch
- Dimensions: 44 mm* x 213 mm x 156 mm** (H x W x D)
* Add 13mm for feet
** Measurement does not include connectors. Please allow another 102 mm for rear wiring connections.
Prices include VAT @ 20%
In stock (next day delivery)