SONOS Connect: Amp, Sub + Flexson 65X3 Speakers
SONOS is an American company founded in 2002 to pioneer wireless audio. They are undoubtedly the market leaders. The SONOS Wireless HiFi System delivers all the music on earth, to any room, or every room, with full-bodied sound that’s crystal clear at any volume. SONOS can fill your home with music by combining HiFi sound and rock-solid wireless connectivity in a smart system that is easy to set-up, control and expand. You control your entire music system with one simple app. There are three main types of player in the SONOS system: all-in-one players such as the PLAY 1, PLAY 3, & PLAY 5, the CONNECT for use with other brands of amplifier, and the CONNECT:AMP for use with other brands of speakers (including ceiling speakers). There is also a SONOS PLAYBAR and a SONOS SUB to complement your system The CONNECT:AMP makes a virtually invisible speaker solution possible; it can be located out of sight, anywhere in your home. In a cupboard, in the loft, or maybe under the stairs. Then you simply connect the appropriate ceiling speakers to get music absolutely anywhere you want it without the ugly boxes. Music in bathrooms, wet rooms and even outdoors are all possible, and you can even connect your TV's audio to the CONNECT:AMP to give you great TV sound through your virtually invisible speakers.
This is a package including 1 x Sonos Connect:Amp, 1 x Sonos Sub and a pair of Flexson 65X3 ceiling speakers.
The Sonos Connect:Amp (previously known as the ZP120) is amplified, wireless, compact, and convenient. With its state-of-the-art digital amplifier, the Connect:Amp works anywhere you've ever dreamed of having music — the bedroom, the bathroom or even the garden. All you have to do is plug it in, connect your choice of speakers and you've got a room filled with music. And with the Connect:Amp’s superior wireless range, music lovers really can play all the music they love, all over the house. The design of the Connect:Amp is compact and contemporary so you can feel free to hide it away or leave it on display.
As of November 2013 the Connect Amp can now also be used to drive the rear speakers of a Sonos home cinema system. The Sonos PlayBar is used as the front speakers, and the Connect Amp can be integrated to drive a pair of ceiling speakers (or other speakers) as the rear speakers of the system.
For details of the Sonos Subwoofer and Flexson 65X3 speakers please see the specific product links at the bottom of the page.
- Energy-efficient Class D amplifier provides 55W per channel of power
- Operates silently as the amplifier is kept cool by the aluminum casing, not by a noisy fan.
- Tone and volume controls adjustable for each zone
- Optimize sound performance for each zone using zone-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls.
- Adjust volume by individual zone or by groups of zones.
- Subwoofer output with automatic crossover. When adding a subwoofer, the Connect:Amp automatically adjusts the output to send the low frequencies to the subwoofer and the high frequencies to the speaker
- Dimensions: 89 x 185 x 207 mm
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Guarantee: 2 years
Flexson 65X3 speaker details:
- Triple high frequency drivers for wide sound dispersion
- Can be mounted in very shallow void; minimum 50mm
- Moisture proof: Suitable for bathrooms and kitchens
- High frequency boost/cut 6dB switch
- Bass attenuation switch: Speaker can be ‘controlled’ when mounted in a large void
- Switch for Normal/Music/Speech for optimum reproduction of source signal
- 180° phase adjustment to match a subwoofer if required
- Guarantee: 1 year
Other products you might be interested in