SONOS Beam (Black or White)
SONOS is a US company founded in 2002 to pioneer wireless audio systems, where they have assumed their position as the undoubted market leaders.
The SONOS wireless Hi-Fi audio system delivers full-bodied sound thats crystal clear at any volume as well as access to an almost unlimited amount of music from a wide variety of audio sources. It combines Hi-Fi sound quality and rock-solid wireless connectivity in a smart system that is easy to set-up, control and expand. The system is controlled with one simple app. developed by Sonos and subject to frequent free updates offering better sound quality or functionality. Multiple zones can be played independently of one another or simultaneously.
There are three main types of player in the SONOS system: all-in-one players such as the Play:1, Play:3, Play:5 and ONE, the Connect for integrating other audio brands into the Sonos network, and the Connect:Amp for use with other brands of speakers (including ceiling speakers). There is also a SONOS PlayBar (Soundbar), Playbase and Subwoofer to complete the system.
The Connect:Amp makes a virtually invisible speaker solution possible because it can be located out of sight, anywhere in your home. This could be in a cupboard, in the loft, or under the stairs. Then you simply connect appropriate ceiling speakers to play music absolutely anywhere you want without the ugly boxes in every room. Music in bathrooms, wet rooms and even outdoors is possible, and you can even connect your TV's audio to give you great TV sound through your virtually invisible speakers.
- Price per speaker: £399.00
- Speaker type: Stereo
- Power type: Active
- Weight: 2kg
- Other applications: Music, Home Cinema
- Alignment with ceiling: Surface Mounted
- Visible shape: Rectangular
- Visible colour: Black or White
- Overall dimension: 68.5mm x 651mm
- Overall depth: 100mm
- Mounting depth: 100mm
- Frequency range: 0hz - 0khz
Speaker Driver Information
- Tweeter: 1 fixed flat
- Mid: 4 fixed flat
Controls & Adjustments
- Frequency Controls: Mid, Bass
***LAUNCH DATE 17 JULY 2018***
The smart, compact soundbar for your TV. Plays music, TV, movies, and more.
Beam's compact and versatile design make it great for rooms where youíre shorter on space. Place Beam on your TV stand or purchase the custom-designed wall mount to easily and securely hang it. Beam is part of the Sonos sound system, so you can easily add more speakers to fill every room of your home with sound.
Full-range woofers and tweeters harmonise low and high frequencies. Never miss another word by turning on speech enhancement to get clearer dialogue. Enjoy late night TV without waking the whole house. Instantly pair with your remote to control your TV with voice.
Control Beam with your voice, the Sonos app, AirPlay or the app for your favourite music service.
- Four full-range woofers ensure youíll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
- Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
- When the microphone LED is on, Alexa is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 68.5 x 651 x 100 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- HDMI ARC: HDMI Cable connects to your TVís HDMI ARC input.
- Optical Audio: Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV. Allows Sonos Beam to support DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch control for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
POWER AND NETWORKING
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
- WiFi: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming. Connects directly via rear surrounds or Sonos Sub to 5 GHz broadcast.
- AirPlay compatible: Works with AirPlay on Apple devices [iOS 11.4 and higher]
Sonos Beam, power cord, HDMI cable, Optical Audio Adapter, Sonos Beam QuickStart Guide and Legal/Warranty information.