QED Performance Original Bi-Wire
QED are Britain's most well-known hi-fi cable and accessory manufacturer and continue to produce great-sounding and good value products. Award-winners many times over, their reputation goes before them.
As its name suggests, this was the first cable to benefit from the Genesis research and has won continued international acclaim. Its exceptional musical qualities are no accident.
The QED Performance Original has a genuine low impedance design with minimal signal leakage, its low density polyethylene dielectric, 99.999% oxygen free copper conductors and optimised geometry substantially reduce conductor interaction and signal distortion, and contribute to the superb sound quality of this low cost cable.
This is the bire wire version of the fantastic low cost, high performance solution for Hi-Fi and Home Theatre systems, a fantastic buy in our view!
- Internationally acclaimed award winning cable design
- Cable geometry optimised for low dissipation factor and inter conductor leakage
- High performance low-density polyethylene insulation
- 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- Genuine low impedance design make this cable ideal for long runs
- Size: 3.6 x 7.0mm
- Available in 50m reels