Onkyo have been producing precision audio-visual components for over 50 years. Their products are superbly designed and engineered, as well as built to a consistently oustanding standard. Today they are at the forefront of the home theatre and digital revolutions.
THX® Certified for Cinema Reference Volume, the TX-RZ710 has a premium RZ build with non-phase-shift amps, huge capacitors, and high-output transformer that pull every drop of emotion from object-based soundtracks, which are precisely phase-aligned with new AccuReflex calibration technology.
Music blooms with vibrant energy thanks to high-current amplification, whether it’s fed from Spotify via Google Cast™ or AirPlay or from a vinyl record on your turntable. FireConnect™ streams any of these sources from the receiver to a wireless speaker in another room* **, while Zone 2 HDMI® sends video to a second TV. Gathering your media and giving easy access across the home, the TX-RZ710 will make daily entertainment an event to look forward to.
* Firmware update
** Optional Onkyo wireless speaker required
- THX® Select2TM Cinema Reference Certification
- DTS:XTM and Dolby Atmos® Object-based Sound Decoding
- 4K/60 Hz-Capable 4:4:4 HDMI® Terminals with HDCP 2.2 and HDR for Next-Generation UltraHD and Full HD Video Content*1
- Zone 2 HDMI Output for 4K/60 Hz Video in Another Room
- Google Cast, AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1 (Compatible Profile:A2DP v1.2,AVRCP v1.3) with Advanced Music Optimizer DSP Technology
- Internet Audio Streaming Services including TuneIn Radio, Pandora®, Spotify,TIDAL, and Deezer*2
- Play Compressed, Lossless, and Hi-Res Audio via Local Network (MP3,WMA,WMA Lossless, FLAC,WAV,AAC,Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz, and Dolby® TrueHD) with Selectable Advanced Music Optimizer
- Wireless Digital and Analog Audio Transmission to Optional Wireless Speaker via FireConnectTM Technology
- AccuEQ Room Calibration Featuring AccuReflex Technology for Seamless Object-based Sound from Compatible Speakers (Mic Included)
- Control and Stream with Free Onkyo Remote Streaming Apps for iPod touch/iPhone*3 and AndroidTM Devices*4
Powered Zone 2/Zone 2 Pre/Line Out for Distributed Analog/Digital Audio Playback in Another Room
- Bi-Amping Capability for Front Channels
*1 6G video and HDCP 2.2 is supported on HDMI inputs 1/2/3, Main Out, and Sub Out.
*2 Availability of services depends on region. Some services may require a paid subscription and firmware update.Availability of third-party services advertised here is accurate at the time of publication, but may be subject to change without notice. *3 Compatible with iPod touch (3rd generation or later) and iPhone 3GS or later. All models require iOS 4.2 or later.
*4 Requires Android 2.1 or later.
- 175 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC); 185 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
- Discrete RZ Grade Non-Phase-Shifting Amplifier Circuits for Accurate Audio Imaging with Ultra-Low 5 Hz Frequency Performance
- Customised Audio-Grade Capacitors and Massive High Power Transformer for High Current Delivery and Precise Speaker Driver Control
- VLSCTM D/A Conversion Enhancement Delivers Supreme Clarity • Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D,Audio Return Channel, DeepColorTM, x.v.ColorTM, LipSync, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:XTM, DTS-HD Master AudioTM, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master AudioTM Decoding • AK4458 384 kHz/32-bit DAC (8 Channels x 1)
- Direct Mode
- 8 HDMI Inputs (1 Front/ 7 Rear) and 2 Outputs
- USB 2.0 Port with Mass Storage Class USB Memory Playback • 2 Component Inputs and 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 8 Analog Audio Inputs (1 Front*/7 Rear)
- Phono Input for Turntable Connection
- 2 Parallel Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Graphical Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI with Quick Set-Up
- Hybrid Standby Function with HDMI Passthrough
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
- Firmware Updates via Ethernet and USB- RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI) for System Control