Onkyo have been producing precision audio-visual components for over 50 years. Their products are superbly designed and engineered, as well as built to a consistently oustanding standard. Today they are at the forefront of the home theatre and digital revolutions.
The TX-NR575E offer a great array of flexibility, offering 7.2 surround sound, 5.1.2 Atmos sound or a powered second zone to run speakers in another room or area.
Wired or wireless networking allows the TX-NR575E to be installed discreetly out of sight and controlled via a free Control App. Onboard Wi-Fi offers wireless streaming from Spotify, Deezer, Tidal and TuneIn Radio and Google's ChromeCast function is due to be incorporated via a future firmware upgrade.
HDMI® inputs pass 4K/60p video with 4K HDR and BT.2020 to your display with onboard decoding for Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ sound, while Hi-Res Audio playback in DSD and 192/24 formats is available for stereo purists. You can also share network and analog sources to compatible wireless speakers over FireConnect™* powered by Blackfire. Network audio controlled by Android™ and iOS devices includes AirPlay, Spotify®, and music streaming over dual-band Wi-Fi®, and the receiver comes with Chromecast built-in* and DTS Play-Fi®*. Built on Dynamic Audio Amplification, the TX-NR575E is waiting to transform your entertainment lifestyle.
*Future firmware update required.
- HDMI Terminals Supporting HDR10, Dolby Vision, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz, and HDCP 2.2
- Supports 5.2.2-Channel Dolby Atmos Playback and Dolby Surround Upmixing
- DTS:X Object-based Audio Reproduction and DTS Neural:X™ 3D Upmixing
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration with AccuReflex Phase Alignment for Dolby Atmos-enabled Speakers
- Ready for Onkyo Controller App Integrated Multi-room Intuitive Operation*2
- Stable Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® Connectivity
- Features Chromecast built-in*1 Wireless Audio Streaming Technology
- DTS Play-Fi* Shares Music from Apps to Receiver and Wireless Speakers
- AirPlay Audio Streaming from iTunes and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Supports Hi-Res Audio Including DSD 5.6 MHz/2.8 MHz*3, 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, AIFF, and ALAC, and Dolby® TrueHD*4
- Supports Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, Pandora, and Deezer Services*5
- FireConnect™ Multi-room Distribution of Network and Analog Audio Sources*6 to Compatible Wireless Speakers
- Powered Zone 2 Speaker Outputs and Zone 2 Line Output with Dedicated DAC Supporting Network and Analog Audio Playback
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology for Mobiles, Laptops, and PCs (Version 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3)
- Advanced Music Optimizer Improves Compressed Digital Audio Quality, Including Bluetooth Audio
*1 Enabled with a firmware update. FireConnect™ is a technology based on Blackfire provided by Blackfire Research Corp., USA. Sampling rates of 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz are supported.
*2 For iOS and Android devices. Please check App Store or Google Play™ for device and OS requirements.
*3 DSD playback not supported over wireless LAN.
*4 Dolby TrueHD playback via USB input only.
*5 Availability of services may vary with region. Please confirm availability before purchase. Subscription may also be required. Pandora is available in Australia and New Zealand only.
*6 Sharing audio from external analog inputs depends on the model and is enabled with a future firmware update.
AMPLIFIER AND PROCESSING FEATURES
- 135 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Reproduction (5.2.2 Channels)
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DSD, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD (SACD), Multichannel PCM, and CEC
AKM (AK4438) 384 kHz/32-bit Multichannel DAC
- Pristine Reproduction of Audio-only Sources in Pure Audio Mode
- Direct Mode for Audio Reproduction Close to Original Source Quality
- Tone Controls (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 1 Output
- Powered USB Port (5 V, 1 A) for Audio Playback
- 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 4 Analog Audio Inputs, 1 Stereo Analog Input (3.5 mm, Front)
- Phono Input (MM) and Equalizer for Turntable
- 2 Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- Speaker Setup Mic Input and Microphone (Front)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Graphical User Interface with Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
- Quick Setup Guide via GUI and Easy Connection Diagram on Rear Panel
- Economical HDMI Pass-through and Network Standby Functions
- IP Control via LAN for Home Automation Systems