Onkyo have been producing precision audio-visual components for over 50 years. Their products are superbly designed and engineered, as well as built to a consistently oustanding standard. Today they are at the forefront of the home theatre and digital revolutions.
5.1-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Built on a high-current amp system that effortlessly drives four-ohm speakers, the TX-NR474 has muscle to boost enjoyment of sound, whether it’s music, a movie soundtrack, or the Sunday football. Experience the magic of Dolby Atmos®* and DTS:X™ enhancing 4K movies encoded with HDR10 or Dolby Vision™ via compatible Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc™ players thanks to the receiver’s 4K HDR pass-through function.
You can share any A/V receiver source to optional wireless speakers over FireConnect™* powered by Blackfire, while dual-band Wi-Fi® provides stability for Chromecast built-in*, DTS Play-Fi™*, AirPlay, and streaming services such as Spotify®. With a slick GUI and Onkyo Controller app, operation is simple. So sit back, relax, and let the sound of happiness wash over you.
* Firmware update required.
- HDMI® Terminals Supporting HDR10, Dolby Vision, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz, and HDCP 2.2
- Supports 3.1.2-Channel Dolby Atmos*1 Playback and Dolby Surround Upmixing
- Surround Enhancer*1 Mode Replicates 5.1.2-Channel Dolby Atmos Playback with Virtual Surround-field Creation
- DTS:X Object-based Audio Reproduction and DTS Neural:X™ 3D Upmixingå
- Stable Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® Connectivity
- Features Chromecast built-in*1 Wireless Audio Casting Technology
- FireConnect™*1 Multi-room Distribution of Network Audio to Wireless Speakers
- Ready for Onkyo Controller*2 App Integrated Multi-room Intuitive Operation
*Via future firmware update