Onkyo CR-N765 Network Receiver
Onkyo have been producing precision audio-visual components for over 50 years. Their products are superbly designed and engineered, as well as built to a consistently oustanding standard. Today they are at the forefront of the home theatre and digital revolutions.
Everything about the CRN-765 is premium spec, from discrete three-stage amp circuitry to the top-shelf 768 kHz/32-bit D/A converter with VLSC™ pulse-noise removal. The huge capacitors, heavy-duty transformer, and symmetrical amp layout effortlessly power your choice of speakers.
The CR-N765 also features discrete headphone amplifier circuitry that will drive 600-ohm headphones with ease. Hi-Res audio can also be played back, the CR-N765 will handle anything from gapless 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC to native 5.6 MHz DSD seamlessly—just browse your albums using the remote app or stream from online services or your phone directly.
An iPod/iPhone-certified terminal supports most formats on USB flash drives and there’s also an FM/AM radio and a front-loading CD player.
- 22 W/Ch (4 Ω, 1 kHz, 0.4% THD)
- Plays Audio CD, CD-R, and CD-RW*1
- Play 192 kHz/24-bit Hi-Res PCM Audio, DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz, Lossless, and Compressed Formats via DLNA with Remote App*2 Control
- Gapless Playback of FLAC, WAV, and ALAC Audio Formats
- Stream Music Stored on Mobile via Onkyo Remote App*2
- Supports Spotify Connect Streaming Service via Spotify App
- Internet Radio and Music Streaming via Remote App*2 (Spotify, TuneIn Radio, Deezer, AUPEO!)*3
- Supports Optional Wireless LAN Adapter (UWF-1) and Bluetooth USB Adapter (UBT-1)
- Plays MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, LPCM, DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz via Network and USB
- Premium 768 kHz/32-bit VERITA AK4490 Stereo DAC for Hi-Res Audio Decoding
- Advanced Music Optimizer to Enhance Compressed Digital Formats
- Discrete Headphone Amplifier with 150 + 150 mW (THD+N 0.4%, 33Ω) Output for 16–600 Ω Headphones
- Symmetrical Power Amplifier Circuit Design to Minimize Interference
- Short Signal Paths Between Amplifier and Power Supply
- Phase-Matching Bass Boost
- Quality Tone Control Circuits (Bass/Treble)
- Dedicated Transformer for Standby Mode
- Front-Panel USB Port for iPod/iPhone or USB Flash Drives
- Digital Audio Inputs (Optical and Coaxial)
- 3 Analog Audio Inputs and 1 Output
- Subwoofer Pre-Out
- Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- 40 Preset FM/AM Stations
- RDS (PS/RT) (European Model Only)
- Full-Size Remote Control
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.2 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Weight: 215 x 119 x 331 mm
*1 Discs should be properly finalized. *2 Compatible with iPod touch
(3rd generation or later) and iPhone 3GS or later. (All models require iOS 4.2 or later.) Android Devices Require Android 2.1 or later. *3 Availability of services depends on region. Services advertised are accurate at the time of printing, but may be subject to change without notice.