Onkyo have been producing precision audio-visual components for over 50 years. Their products are superbly designed and engineered, as well as built to a consistently oustanding standard. Today they are at the forefront of the home theatre and digital revolutions.
The latest addition to Onkyo's Pure Hi-Fi lineup, the affordable A-9010 Integrated Stereo Amplifier was tuned in the UK. A large transformer, discrete amplifier output stage, and unique high-current, low impedance circuitry enables precise control of the speaker drivers with minimal distortion, while a thick extruded aluminum heat sink keeps everything running cool. Other inclusions such as the MM phono equalizer, independent headphone amplifier, gold-plated speaker posts, and chunky knobs for volume, tone, and input selection reflect the quality of the product and add an appealing touch of vintage charm.
- 44 W/Ch (8 Ω, 1 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, IEC)
- Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink for Cool and Stable Operation
- Independent Headphone Amplification Circuitry
- Thick Speaker Plates To Maintain Signal Quality
- Gold-Plated Screw-type Banana Plug-Compatible Speaker Posts
- Tone Controls for Bass, Treble, and Balance
- 5 Analog Audio Inputs (4 Rear / 1 Front) and 1 Output (Rear)
- Phono Input (MM) with Ground Terminal and Phono Equalizer
- 6.3 mm Headphone Jack
- Supports RI (Remote Interactive) to Control Multiple Components with a Single Remote (Compatible Products Only)
- Low 0.4 W Power Consumption on Standby