Monitor Audio Mass W200 Subwoofer
Monitor Audio is a British owned specialist in hi-fi loudspeaker design, incorporating stereo and surround sound systems, and a range of sonically matched installation speakers for ultra discreet high quality sound around the home and outside. WE REGRET THAT MONITOR AUDIO PRODUCTS ARE FOR SALE IN THE UK AND CHANNEL ISLANDS ONLY.
The W200 is primed with the ordinance of twin drivers and a potent 220W DSP controlled Class D amplifier. It powers a side-firing 254mm long throw C-CAM bass driver equipped with a dual stack magnet system. Complementing the active driver is a 254mm Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR), the two working in tandem to generate the output and scale normally associated with ported designs, but with the transient response of a sealed box. Select ‘music’, ‘movie’ and ‘impact’ pre-set response curves using a back-panel switch.
- 254mm long throw C-CAM bass driver
- 254mm flat ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator)
- Tuned for tight, fast bass punch
- 220watt class-D power amplifier
- Impedance: >20K Ohms
- DSP providing accurate filter characteristics
- Advanced limiters designed to ensure the W200 never loses control.
- 3 x pre-set bass modes (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12V trigger input – ensures W200 switches on and off with other equipment.
- Heavy duty MDF construction
- Discreet black cloth finish
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 420x385x385mm
- Weight: 15.96kg
- 5 Year Warranty
Other products you might be interested in
QED Profile Subwoofer cable