Monitor Audio IA150-2 2-Channel Amplifier
Monitor Audio is a British owned specialist in hi-fi loudspeaker design, incorporating stereo and surround sound systems, and a range of sonically matched installation speakers for ultra discreet high quality sound around the home and outside. WE REGRET THAT MONITOR AUDIO PRODUCTS ARE FOR SALE IN THE UK AND CHANNEL ISLANDS ONLY.
Monitor Audio Installation Amplifiers are built to do more and use less space. Their distribution amplifiers offer full connectivity with simple wired voltage trigger or signal sense.
The IA150-2 powers a stereo pair, with rear panel-located volume adjustment for each channel. Just 42 mm high, 438 mm wide, and 427 mm deep, the handsome 1U sized case houses world renowned Hypex amplifiers, selected to guarantee reliability and the great sound quality the world has come to expect from Monitor Audio.
- Channel Number: 2 (1 Stereo Pair)
- Power (W / Channel) | 4 ohms: 150 W
- Power (W / Channel) | 8 ohms: 100 W
- Power (W / Channel) | Bridge (8 ohms): 320 W (1CH)
- Input Impedance: 20 K ohms
- Output Impedance (Loop RCA): 600 ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV / 1 W, 1000 mV – Full power
- Maximum Input Voltage: 2.9 V
- Signal to Noise (SN:R): -100 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 50 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion THD + [email protected] KHz: 0.03%
- Rack Height: 1U
- Dimensions (Without Feet (H x W x D)): 42.4 x 438 x 427 mm
- Dimensions (With Feet (H x W x D)): 52.8 x 438 x 427 mm
- Width (including rack brackets): 482 mm
- Weight: 5.29 kg
- Mains Operating Voltage: 100 – 120 V @ 60 Hz, 220 – 240 V @ 50 Hz
- Fuse Type: 5 A (T5AL ~ 250VAC)
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5 W (green mode)