Monitor Audio CLG-W12 Subwoofer
Monitor Audio is a British owned specialist in hi-fi loudspeaker design, incorporating stereo and surround sound systems, and a range of sonically matched installation speakers for ultra discreet high quality sound around the home and outside. WE REGRET THAT MONITOR AUDIO PRODUCTS ARE FOR SALE IN THE UK AND CHANNEL ISLANDS ONLY.
From the Monitor Audio's CLG-W12's little ‘chimney', powerfully taut bass frequencies will join the clean mids and highs of the surrounding CLG-140/160 satellites for punchy and articulate full-range garden sound.
The CLG-W12 can be powered from a single amplifier channel at 4 ohms, with its 70/100 V line option recommended for cable runs over 10m and for adding further subwoofers to the system. In this line configuration, the CLG-140/160 satellites are daisy-chained to the CLG-W12, one after the other, up to a recommended maximum of twelve per subwoofer. System expansion to larger garden spaces simply involves the addition of amplifier channels, subwoofers and satellites.
In the simplest designs, satellites are connected in a mono configuration to one amplifier channel, the other channel powering the subwoofer. The use of a stereo power amplifier with 70/100volt line capability and crossover features will allow the adjustment of levels between bass and mid-high range. Alternatively, the system can be designed to provide stereo operation by adding elements to create left/right zones.
When installed the Climate Garden System delivers a smooth, wide-open and controlled frequency response from 30 Hz to 30 kHz in the targeted environment: better than many home audio systems! For patio or deck applications, the CLG-W12 will install within a planter box to enhance Monitor Audio’s CL Series all-weather cabinet speakers with deep bass frequencies, giving custom installers additional design options.
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 30 Hz — 100 Hz
- Sensitivity ([email protected]): 87 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms or 70/100 Volt line level (cable select)
- Maximum SPL: 110 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 250 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 100 — 250 W
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 305mm C-CAM cone, long throw sub-bass driver
- Crossover Recommendation: 100 Hz at a minimum of 12 dB/Octave (24 dB/Octave optimum)
- External Dimensions (H x W x D): 750mm x 380mm x 505.5 mm
- Connection: Encapsulated cable connection
- Environmental Protection Rating: IP54
- Colour / Finish: Brown
- Weight: 19.5 kg
- Lifetime Warranty
Other products you might be interested in