Monitor Audio Bronze W10
Monitor Audio is a British owned specialist in hi-fi loudspeaker design, incorporating stereo and surround sound systems, and a range of sonically matched installation speakers for ultra discreet high quality sound around the home and outside. WE REGRET THAT MONITOR AUDIO PRODUCTS ARE FOR SALE IN THE UK AND CHANNEL ISLANDS ONLY.
The sophisticated W10 subwoofer forms part of Monitor Audio's New Bronze range, and offers significant performance and aesthetic benefits over the previous model.
It features an exclusive trinity of uprated amplifier topology, powerful DSP processing and new long-throw driver design. Advanced switch-mode power conversion techniques, custom DSP tuning and a massive power reservoir combine to generate enormous dynamic headroom from the Class D power-pack, allowing the driver to drop low and punch hard without distortion for a truly sensational deep bass experience.
A down-firing 250mm ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) ensures that with the same compact footprint as its predecessor, the W10 delivers an incredible 6dB greater SPL at 40Hz. Choose how you enjoy the W10’s prodigious bass energy with pre-set EQ settings for music, movie or impact.
- Ultra long throw 250mm driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone
250mm flat panel ABR (auxiliary bass driver) mounted on the bottom to augment low frequency extension and power handling
- Powerful Class-D Amplifier delivering 220W with low distortion
- Switch Mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12 volt trigger - provides switching control from AV amp, processor or home automation control system
- 18mm thick MDF construction
- Heavy cabinet bracing applied to provide stiff, low resonance cabinet
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
Low Frequency Limit: 30Hz
Upper Frequency Limit: 40-120Hz (Variable Low Pass filter)
Low Pass Filter Alignment: 12dB/ Octave variable + 12dB/ Octave Fixed @ 150Hz
Amplifier Output: 220W R.M.S
Amplifier Classification: Class D with Switch mode PSU
Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 250.4mm C-CAM® Long throw subwoofer driver + 1 x 250.4mm flat panel ABR
External Dimensions: (H x W x D) - 320 x 320 x 330 mm
- (364 x 320 x 364 mm inc grille & feet)
Standby power consumption: 0.5W (ErP approved)
Mains Input Voltage:
- 110-120Vac - 50-60Hz
- 220-240Vac - 50-60Hz
- Electronic auto-select
Other products you might be interested in
QED Profile Subwoofer cable