KEF manufactures high performance speakers for home cinema, hi-fi and installation applications.
Purpose-built for flush mounting, the Ci Series delivers KEF audio quality as unobtrusively as possible - and since all models are designed to withstand harsh environments such as bathrooms or even outside (under the eaves), there's virtually no limit to the design possibilities they open up.
Many models employ KEFs exclusive Uni-Q technology to provide consistent sound coverage throughout the room that will greatly enhance your enjoyment of music or home cinema.
And with KEF's simple and ingenious mounting system, you'll also find them amazingly easy and rapid to install.
WE REGRET THAT KEF AUDIO PRODUCTS ARE FOR SALE IN THE UK, THE CHANNEL ISLANDS AND IRELAND ONLY.
- Price per speaker: £400.00
- Speaker type: Mono
- Power type: Passive
- Enclosure type: Open design
- Guarantee period: 60 months
- Weight: 3.3kg
- Ceiling, Wall
- Other applications: Kitchen, Music, Home Cinema
- Alignment with ceiling: Motorised Drop
- Visible shape: Rectangular
- Visible colour: White (Paintable)
- Overall dimension: 377mm x 128mm
- Cutout dimension: 354mm x 112mm
- Overall depth: 125mm
- Mounting depth: 120mm
- Frequency range: 87hz - 27khz
- Impedance: 8 - 8 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 10 - 100 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 87dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Tweeter: 1 fixed flat
- Bass: 2 fixed flat (75mm)
Controls & Adjustments
The most elegant design solution to the perennial problem of where to place the all-important front speakers in a high-end home cinema installation, the motorised Ci3-80QT purrs down into position from the ceiling. With a 75mm Uni-Q® array flanked by a pair of long-throw bass drivers of the same size, it combines Uni-Q’s exceptionally wide dispersion characteristics with fluent and accurate response right across the frequency range.
Ci3-80QT features and benefits
- Purpose built for flush mounting into ceilings the Ci3-80QT is the latest addition to the KEF Uni-Q Installation speaker series.
- The 3-way, Ci3-80QT combines 100W power handling and 87dB sensitivity and consists of a 75mm Uni-Q® array flanked by a pair of long-throw bass drivers of the same size
- The bezel and grill can be painted to match the interior décor.
These speakers will require a 12 volt power supply (not included).
Other products you might be interested in