KEF Ci3-80QT & Ci-FDT AV Package ***Save £300***
KEF manufactures high performance speakers for home cinema, hi-fi and installation applications.
Purpose-built for flush mounting, the Ci Series delivers KEF audio quality as unobtrusively as possible - and since all models are designed to withstand harsh environments such as bathrooms or even outside (under the eaves), there's virtually no limit to the design possibilities they open up.
Many models employ KEFs exclusive Uni-Q technology to provide consistent sound coverage throughout the room that will greatly enhance your enjoyment of music or home cinema.
And with KEF's simple and ingenious mounting system, you'll also find them amazingly easy and rapid to install.
WE REGRET THAT KEF AUDIO PRODUCTS ARE FOR SALE IN THE UK, THE CHANNEL ISLANDS AND IRELAND ONLY.
- Price per speaker: £306.00
- Speaker type: Mono
- Power type: Passive
- Enclosure type: Open design
- Guarantee period: 12 months
- Weight: 3.3kg
- Ceiling, Wall
- Other applications: Home Cinema
- Alignment with ceiling: Motorised Drop
- Visible shape: Rectangular
- Visible colour: White (Paintable)
- Overall dimension: 377mm x 128mm
- Cutout dimension: 354mm x 112mm
- Overall depth: 125mm
- Mounting depth: 120mm
- Frequency range: 87hz - 27khz
- Impedance: 8 - 8 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 10 - 100 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 87dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Tweeter: 1 fixed flat
- Bass: 2 fixed flat (75mm)
Controls & Adjustments
***THIS PACKAGE COMPRISE 3 X Ci3-80QT SPEAKERS AND 2 X Ci-FDT SPEAKERS***
An elegant design solution to the problem of where to place the all-important front speakers in a high-end home cinema installation, the motorised Ci3-80QT purrs down into position from the ceiling. With a 75mm Uni-Q® array flanked by a pair of long-throw bass drivers of the same size, it combines Uni-Q’s exceptionally wide dispersion characteristics with fluent and accurate response right across the frequency range.
Ci3-80QT features and benefits
- Purpose built for flush mounting into ceilings the Ci3-80QT is the latest addition to the KEF Uni-Q Installation speaker series.
- The 3-way, Ci3-80QT combines 100W power handling and 87dB sensitivity and consists of a 75mm Uni-Q® array flanked by a pair of long-throw bass drivers of the same size
- The bezel and grill can be painted to match the interior décor.
Ci3-FDT features and benefits
A motorised dipole surround sound speaker, the CiFDT combines genuinely unobtrusive installation with the ability to create stunningly realistic background effects. Lying flush with the wall when not in use, a sophisticated flat panel driver moves into position when switched on, radiating higher frequencies equally front and back to diffuse the sound evenly throughout the room, while low frequency effects are being faithfully reproduced by the integral 130mm bass driver. Acoustically, the two technologies complement each other perfectly to generate a richly detailed ambient soundfield. Aesthetically, the appearance couldn’t be more discreet.
As an architectural audio solution, it’s imaginative, impeccably engineered and incredibly satisfying. Purpose built for flush mounting into walls, the CiFDT combines 100W power handling and 86dB sensitivity. The Ci-FDT is a 110mm x 180mm flat panel with a 130mm bass driver. The bezel and grille can be painted or covered by fabric to match the interior décor.
These speakers will both require a 12 volt power supply (not included).
Please note that all specifications above relate to the Ci3-80QT speakers. For Ci-FDT specifications, please refer to the specific product page (see link below).
Other products you might be interested in
KEF Ci FDT