KEF manufactures high performance speakers for home cinema, hi-fi and installation applications.
Purpose-built for flush mounting, the Ci Series delivers KEF audio quality as unobtrusively as possible - and since all models are designed to withstand harsh environments such as bathrooms or even outside (under the eaves), there's virtually no limit to the design possibilities they open up.
Many models employ KEFs exclusive Uni-Q technology to provide consistent sound coverage throughout the room that will greatly enhance your enjoyment of music or home cinema.
And with KEF's simple and ingenious mounting system, you'll also find them amazingly easy and rapid to install.
WE REGRET THAT KEF AUDIO PRODUCTS ARE FOR SALE IN THE UK, THE CHANNEL ISLANDS AND IRELAND ONLY.
- Price per speaker: £400.00
- Speaker type: Subwoofer
- Power type: Passive
- Enclosure type: Open design
- Back box available
- THX certified
- Guarantee period: 60 months
- Weight: 3kg
- Ceiling, Wall
- Other applications: Kitchen, Music, Home Cinema
- Alignment with ceiling: Flat
- Visible shape: Square
- Visible colour: Whte (Paintable)
- Overall dimension: 273mm x 273mm
- Cutout dimension: 238mm x 238mm
- Overall depth: 106mm
- Mounting depth: 102mm
- Frequency range: 18hz - 0khz
- Impedance: 6 - 6 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 10 - 150 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 85dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Bass: 1 fixed flat (204mm)
Controls & Adjustments
Certified to THX ULTRA2 and THX SELECT2 standards, the formidable Ci200QSb-THX in-wall subwoofer delivers deep bass and theatre thumping output capabilities, matched to the uncanny ability to deliver all the drama and emotional intensity of full theatre sound quality.
With a powerful high-output 200mm sub-bass driver, the Ci200QSb-THX can be used in passive mode to supplement the LF output of KEF’s Ci series in-wall or in-ceiling speakers.
In Active mode, when 2 pairs of the Ci200QSb-THX subwoofer are powered by the powerful 250W KEF KASA500 Subwoofer Amplifier the performance meets THX Select2 specification. When 4 pairs of the Ci200QSb-THX are powered by 2 KEF KASA500 System Amplifiers the performance meets THX Ultra2 specification.
- THX Certified Ultra2 / Select2
- 200mm bass driver unit with extended bass response
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg fixings
- Can be used in passive mode with internal crossover or active mode with KEF’s KASA500 System Amplifier for THX certified performance
- Sold in Pairs
Please note that the frequency responses quoted above refer to the subwoofer when used in active mode with the KEF KASA 500 Subwoofer amplifier. When used in passive mode (with the Crossover switch set to 'on') the officially quoted frequency response is from 40Hz-100Hz as opposed to 18Hz-140Hz when used in Active Mode via the KASA500.
Other products you might be interested in
KEF Audio KASA500 Amplifier