KEF Ci200.3QT & Ci-FDT AV Package ***Save £300***
KEF manufactures high performance speakers for home cinema, hi-fi and installation applications.
Purpose-built for flush mounting, the Ci Series delivers KEF audio quality as unobtrusively as possible - and since all models are designed to withstand harsh environments such as bathrooms or even outside (under the eaves), there's virtually no limit to the design possibilities they open up.
Many models employ KEFs exclusive Uni-Q technology to provide consistent sound coverage throughout the room that will greatly enhance your enjoyment of music or home cinema.
And with KEF's simple and ingenious mounting system, you'll also find them amazingly easy and rapid to install.
WE REGRET THAT KEF AUDIO PRODUCTS ARE FOR SALE IN THE UK, THE CHANNEL ISLANDS AND IRELAND ONLY.
- Price per speaker: £426.00
- Speaker type: Mono
- Power type: Passive
- Enclosure type: Open design
- Guarantee period: 12 months
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Home Cinema
- Alignment with ceiling: Motorised Drop
- Visible shape: Rectangular
- Visible colour: White (Paintable)
- Overall dimension: 381mm x 279mm
- Cutout dimension: 363mm x 260mm
- Overall depth: 210mm
- Mounting depth: 200mm
- Frequency range: 43hz - 20khz
- Impedance: 8 - 8 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 10 - 100 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Sound pressure: 108dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Tweeter: 1 fixed flat
- Bass: 1 fixed flat (200mm)
Controls & Adjustments
***THIS PACKAGE COMPRISE 3 X Ci200.3QT SPEAKERS AND 2 X Ci-FDT SPEAKERS***
Sometimes a speaker installation needs something extra special and KEF’s Ci200.3QT is just that. An integral DC motor allows you to position the speaker at the optimum angle. When fully retracted it can be operated as a conventional ceiling flush mounted speaker.
Providing the perfect sound stage is KEF’s patented Uni-Q® driver array producing audiophile quality sound with an expansive soundscape and excellent bass extension. It's perfect for creating a high performance built-in home cinema
Ci200.3QT features and benefits
- 100W power handling and 88dB sensitivity, for a maximum output of 108dB.
- 200mm polypropylene cone bass/mid unit with a coincident mounted 25mm soft dome, ferrofluid cooled high-frequency unit gives superb off-axis dispersion characteristics.
- five pre-set tilt positions provide a unique touch of sophistication for the discerning client.
- the bezel and grill can be painted to match the interior décor.
Ci-FDT features and benefits
A motorised dipole surround sound speaker, the CiFDT combines genuinely unobtrusive installation with the ability to create stunningly realistic background effects. Lying flush with the wall when not in use, a sophisticated flat panel driver moves into position when switched on, radiating higher frequencies equally front and back to diffuse the sound evenly throughout the room, while low frequency effects are being faithfully reproduced by the integral 130mm bass driver. Acoustically, the two technologies complement each other perfectly to generate a richly detailed ambient soundfield. Aesthetically, the appearance couldn’t be more discreet.
As an architectural audio solution, it’s imaginative, impeccably engineered and incredibly satisfying. Purpose built for flush mounting into walls, the CiFDT combines 100W power handling and 86dB sensitivity. The Ci-FDT is a 110mm x 180mm flat panel with a 130mm bass driver. The bezel and grille can be painted or covered by fabric to match the interior décor.
These speakers will require a 12 volt power supply (not included).
Please note that all specifications above relate to the Ci200.3QT speakers. For Ci-FDT specifications, please refer to the specific product page (see link below).
Other products you might be interested in
KEF Ci FDT