KEF manufactures high performance speakers for home cinema, hi-fi and installation applications.
Purpose-built for flush mounting, the Ci Series delivers KEF audio quality as unobtrusively as possible - and since all models are designed to withstand harsh environments such as bathrooms or even outside (under the eaves), there's virtually no limit to the design possibilities they open up.
Many models employ KEFs exclusive Uni-Q technology to provide consistent sound coverage throughout the room that will greatly enhance your enjoyment of music or home cinema.
And with KEF's simple and ingenious mounting system, you'll also find them amazingly easy and rapid to install.
WE REGRET THAT KEF AUDIO PRODUCTS ARE FOR SALE IN THE UK, THE CHANNEL ISLANDS AND IRELAND ONLY.
- Price per speaker: £130.00
- Speaker type: Mono
- Power type: Passive
- Enclosure type: Closed design
- Guarantee period: 60 months
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Bathrooms, Kitchen, Music, Home Cinema
- Other applications: Marine
- Alignment with ceiling: Flat
- Visible shape: Circular
- Visible colour: White (Paintable)
- Overall diameter: 136mm
- Cutout diameter: 118mm
- Overall depth: 57mm
- Mounting depth: 52mm
- Frequency range: 90hz - 27khz
- Impedance: 4 - 4 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 10 - 50 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 83dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Tweeter: 1 fixed flat
- Bass: 1 fixed flat (75mm)
Controls & Adjustments
The Ci100.2QR is the new replacement for the ever-popular Ci100QR and offers great performance from a compact cabinet.
The popular Soundlight Series is yet another major innovation from KEF. When installed, Soundlight speakers are so tiny that they blend in with halogen light fixtures yet will amaze you with their astonishing performance, thanks to KEF's patented Uni-Q's exceptionally wide dispersion.
- Magnetic, UTB™ Ultra-Thin Bezel, paintable.
- 75mm Uni-Q driver
- 16mm Aluminium dome tweeter with tangerine waveguide
- Removable rear can
- Marine Grade Construction
- IP64 certified
Please note that the frequency response given above is with the back can removed, with this in place the response is 130Hz-27kHz.
The mounting depth given above is also with the back can removed, with this in place the depth is 103mm.