KEF Audio Kube 8b
Founded in 1961 and now going strongly in its 5th decade, KEF is still developing world-beating products. Scientific innovation and hands-on experimentation continue to underwrite its reputation as one of the audiophile’s ultimate loudspeaker manufacturers. WE REGRET THAT KEF AUDIO PRODUCTS ARE FOR SALE IN THE UK AND IRELAND ONLY.
The introduction of the three models includes the KUBE8b, the KUBE10b and the KUBE12b, each model offering a vastly enhanced performance, more powerful amplification and a fresh new design. Offering an even greater choice when choosing their speaker set-up, there is now a KEF subwoofer to match any budget or system.
KEF’s design and engineering team worked in chorus to develop iBX. This Intelligent Bass Extension algorithm creates an extended depth that unlocks the full potential of the custom driver. Giving you unparalleled precision and ultimate synchronicity between amplifier, driver and sealed cabinet.
Kube subwoofers offer unmatched flexibility in configuration. With a range of LFE, line & speaker-level inputs, Phase selection and 3 DSP controlled EQ settings to help match your sub to any room placement, you’re in control right out of the box. Set up the Kube where it’s most convenient to you, match it to any main speaker or with any type of music system and start exploring new depths in your sound.
- 200mm LF driver
- Integrated 300 Watt Class D Amp
- KEF smartConnect™ Stereo Line Level/LFE inputs & Speaker inputs to connect in any system configuration
- KEF iBX - Intelligent Bass Extension - To play louder and be more dynamic without distortion or overload
- Placement friendly – new models feature three Placement Tuning Presets
- Styled to match many other KEF models
- Frequency Response: 34Hz - 140Hz (-6dB)
- Maximum Output: 105dB
- Variable Low-Pass Filter: 40Hz - 140Hz & LFE
- Dimensions (Inc. Rear panel and feet): 293 x 293 x 310mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 11.3kg
Other products you might be interested in
KEF Audio Kube 10b
KEF Audio Kube 12b