KEF Audio KASA500 Amplifier
Founded in 1961 and now going strongly in its 5th decade, KEF is still developing world-beating products. Scientific innovation and hands-on experimentation continue to underwrite its reputation as one of the audiophile’s ultimate loudspeaker manufacturers. WE REGRET THAT KEF AUDIO PRODUCTS ARE FOR SALE IN THE UK AND IRELAND ONLY.
KASA500 is a powerful Class-D Dual 250WPC amplifier. This DSP controlled system amplifier is optimized to deliver thunderous bass from KEF Ci subwoofers. With both line and speaker level inputs, and DSP configurable pass-through with optional high pass filters – the KASA500 is versatile and can be deployed in limitless system configurations. Optional rack mount ears included.
- Amplifier Power (<1% THD): 2 x 250watts 4ohms;
Bridged 1 x 500watts 8ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 40-140Hz or software bypass
- Inputs: Selectable stereo RCA line level, or mono LFE RCA level; Stereo speaker level
-12-Volt trigger input voltage: 8 to 14 Volt [email protected] max ⅛"diameter female plug (tip positive or tip negative)
- External Dimensions (H x W x D): 88 x 432 x 304mm
- External Dimensions (H x W x D) (with feet): 92 x 432 x 304mm
- External Dimensions (H x W x D) (with rack ears; 2 EIA rack space): 88 x 483 x 304mm
- Weight: 4kg (9 lbs)
- Finish: Black
Other products you might be interested in
KEF Audio Ci200QSb-THX Subwoofer