Earthquake Sleekwave CP-8 Subwoofer
In 1984, Joseph J. Sahyoun, an Aerospace Engineer unhappy with existing loudspeaker technology and performance, decided to put his advanced engineering knowledge to use. Currently, Earthquake has a wide range of products for all audiophile needs while continuing to grow and formulate innovative audio solutions.
The new Couch Potato (CP-8) Subwoofer features a 150-watt built-in amplifier and 204mm long excursion subwoofer. A winner of 2009 Excite Award from Custom Retailer and an honoree of 2010 International CES Innovations Design & Engineering Award, the CP-8 has placed its mark in the industry.
The slim enclosure design of the CP-8 allows you to place this versatile subwoofer under or behind the sofa, against the wall, behind or even under the bed. The closer you are to the subwoofer, the faster and more powerful is the bass.
- 150-Watt high efficiency class "A/B" amplifier
- 204mm long excursion subwoofer
- 20Hz - 180Hz of frequency response
- High level (speaker) audio inputs
- Low level (RCA) audio inputs
- 0 - 180° phase shift switch
- 50mm high temperature voice coil
- 110V/220V selector
- Dimensions (H - feet included x W x D): 192mm x 305mm x 601mm
- Weight: 11.15 kgs
Other products you might be interested in
QED Profile Subwoofer cable