DISCONTINUED SpeakerCraft AIM CINEMA DIPOLE ONE
THIS PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR A CURRENT ALTERNATIVE.
- Price per speaker: £275.00
- Speaker type: Mono
- Power type: Passive
- Enclosure type: Open design
- Guarantee period: Lifetime
- Other applications: Home Cinema
- Alignment with ceiling: Extended
- Visible shape: Rectangular
- Visible colour: White (Paintable)
- Overall dimension: 443mm x 235mm
- Cutout dimension: 397mm x 190mm
- Overall depth: 86mm
- Mounting depth: 86mm
- Frequency range: 55hz - 20khz
- Impedance: 8 - 8 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 5 - 80 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 89dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Tweeter: 2 pivoting
- Bass: 2 fixed angle (133mm)
Controls & Adjustments
- Di-Pole / Bi-Pole switching
The new AIM Cinema DiPole speaker creates a diffused sound field for the rear channel surround that mimics the array of speakers along the side and back walls of a traditional movie theatre.
Each speaker has two 131mm drivers and two 25mm dome tweeters placed 50 degrees off-axis from each other. Two switchable settings allow the speaker to operate in either a bipole configuration or in opposite polarity as a dipole. In the second position there is a circuit to boost the bass response that is normally lost in dipole mode.
The drivers are mounted in a baffle that has been carefully moulded with graceful curves and angles to avoid any sharp reflections. The result is a piece of acoustic artwork that is impressive in both its style and its performance. Available in three models, the AIM Cinema DiPole has become a classic.
- Two 131mm Injection Moulded Graphite Cone Bass Drivers with Phase Plugs
- Two Pivoting 25mm Silk Dome Tweeters
- Front-Mounted Switch for Bipole or Dipole Configuration
- Timbre-Matched to All One Series Speakers
Other products you might be interested in