DISCONTINUED Monitor Audio CPW RS
THIS PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR A CURRENT ALTERNATIVE.
- Price per speaker: £205.00
- Speaker type: Mono
- Power type: Passive
- Enclosure type: Closed design
- Fire rating: UL94/V0
- Guarantee period: 36 months
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Ceiling, Wall
- Other applications: Bathrooms, Kitchen, Music, Home Cinema
- Alignment with ceiling: Flat
- Visible shape: Rectangular
- Visible colour: White (Paintable)
- Overall dimension: 423mm x 270mm
- Cutout dimension: 387mm x 234mm
- Overall depth: 100mm
- Mounting depth: 95mm
- Frequency range: 60hz - 30khz
- Impedance: 8 - 8 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 30 - 100 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Sound pressure: 105.8dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Tweeter: 1 fixed flat
- Bass: 1 fixed flat (165mm)
Controls & Adjustments
- Frequency Controls: High
Monitor Audio's Silver CP speakers are designed for ultra-discreet installations which remove the need for floor or stand mount speakers altogether. If you place a high value on space, style and décor but would rather not compromise sound quality, the Silver CP speakers offer the same driver technologies as the Silver RS range in a back-box design, which flush mounts for a seamless blend with decor. Unlike many in-ceiling / in-wall speakers, they provide a dedicated enclosure for the drivers, allowing a superior full-range performance, which is closer to that of their conventional Silver RS counterparts. The Silver CP speakers will liberate living space and lend a sophisticated wire-free look to any room. By sharing driver technologies with Monitor Audio's Silver RS speakers, they offer the additional flexibility to mix and match systems of floor, stand, in-ceiling and in-wall speakers for the perfect combination of sound quality and style anywhere in the home.
- Gold C-CAM® dome tweeter.
- 165mm C-CAM® mid-bass driver.
- Additional high frequency control allows the user to set-up the system precisely to obtain optimum performance within the listening environment.
Please note: The UL94/V0 Fire rating as advertised by Monitor Audio is a plastics flammability standard released by Underwriters Laboratories of the USA. In simple terms, compliance with the standard ensures that plastic subjected to intense heat, such as with a fire in the home, will melt but not ignite.
Whilst this is a valuable safety feature, it should not be regarded as a measure of fire safety compliance for UK Building Regulations. These require the installation of fire hoods that reinstate the fire barrier of the original ceiling when ceiling speakers are installed beneath a habitable living space. Hoody speaker hoods available on this website meet the requirements of Building Regulations for this purpose.
Other products you might be interested in