DISCONTINUED Monitor Audio CPW GS
THIS PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR A CURRENT ALTERNATIVE.
- Price per speaker: £350.00
- Speaker type: Mono
- Power type: Passive
- Enclosure type: Closed design
- Fire rating: UL94/V0
- Weight: 4.3kg
- Other applications: Bathrooms, Kitchen, Music, Home Cinema
- Alignment with ceiling: Flat
- Visible shape: Rectangular
- Visible colour: White (Paintable)
- Overall dimension: 423mm x 270mm
- Cutout dimension: 387mm x 234mm
- Overall depth: 100mm
- Mounting depth: 95mm
- Frequency range: 55hz - 30khz
- Impedance: 8 - 8 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 30 - 120 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Sound pressure: 106.5dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Tweeter: 1 fixed flat
- Bass: 1 fixed flat (165mm)
Controls & Adjustments
- Frequency Controls: High, Bass
Monitor Audio's Gold Signature CP in-wall speakers are designed for ultra-discreet installations which remove the need for floor or stand mount speakers altogether. If you place a high value on space, style and décor but would rather not compromise sound quality, the GS CP speakers offer the same driver technologies as the Gold Signature range in a back-box design, which flush mounts in the wall for a seamless blend with decor. Unlike many in-wall speakers, they provide a dedicated enclosure for the drivers, allowing a superior full-range performance, which is closer to that of their conventional Gold Signature counterparts. The GS CP speakers will liberate living space and lend a sophisticated wire-free look to any room. By sharing driver technologies with Monitor Audio's Gold Signature speakers, they offer the additional flexibility to mix and match systems of floor, stand, in-ceiling and in-wall speakers for the perfect combination of sound quality and style anywhere in the home.
- Gold C-CAM® dome tweeter.
- 165mm C-CAM® mid-bass driver with Rigid Surface Technology (RST®II).
- Additional high frequency and mid-range frequency controls allow the user to set-up the system precisely to obtain optimum performance within the listening environment.
Other products you might be interested in