DISCONTINUED KEF Ci80.2QR
THIS PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR A CURRENT ALTERNATIVE.
- Price per speaker: £90.00
- Speaker type: Mono
- Power type: Passive
- Enclosure type: Closed design
- Back box supplied
- Guarantee period: 60 months
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Other applications: Bathrooms, Kitchen, Music, Home Cinema
- Alignment with ceiling: Flat
- Visible shape: Circular
- Visible colour: White (Paintable)
- Overall diameter: 103mm
- Cutout diameter: 97mm
- Overall depth: 80mm
- Mounting depth: 80mm
- Frequency range: 130hz - 27khz
- Impedance: 4 - 4 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 10 - 50 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 85dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Tweeter: 1 fixed flat
- Bass: 1 fixed flat (80mm)
Controls & Adjustments
The quality of a speaker is no less important just because it’s out of sight - in fact, with ceiling-mounted units, it can be more so. Designed to smoothly integrate and architecturally match with existing down lighting sharing the same size bezel, KEF’s trademark Uni-Q® technology has a decisive performance advantage in these applications, because each point source driver array evenly disperses the sound, ensuring a smooth frequency response over a large area to create a spacious three-dimensional soundscape with genuine texture and depth.
With an 80mm Uni-Q array, the Ci80.2QR is as satisfyingly musical to hear as it is neat in appearance.
Ci80.2QR features and benefits
- Purpose built for flush mounting into ceilings these are the latest addition to the KEF Uni-Q Installation Speaker series.
- Provides a compact solution to the problem of quality sound from an in-ceiling speaker
- Consists of a polypropylene cone low frequency driver with the high frequency unit mounted at the acoustic centre.
- The bezel and grill can be painted to match the interior décor.
Please note that the mounting depth within our database indicates the minimum amount of space required for fitting, without using the supplied removable back-box. With the back-box in place, the minimum mounting depth of the Ci80.2QR is 135mm.
The bass response indicated is quoted as used with the back-box. Without the back-box the speaker will reach 100Hz.