DISCONTINUED KEF Ci50 Soundlight System
THIS PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR A CURRENT ALTERNATIVE.
- Price per speaker: £199.00
- Speaker type: Stereo
- Power type: Passive
- Enclosure type: Open design
- Guarantee period: 12 months
- Weight: 4.1kg
- Bathrooms, Kitchen, Music
- Alignment with ceiling: Flat
- Visible shape: Circular
- Visible colour: White (Paintable)
- Overall diameter: 80mm
- Cutout diameter: 65mm
- Overall depth: 52mm
- Mounting depth: 52mm
- Frequency range: 62hz - 20khz
- Impedance: 4 - 4 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 10 - 100 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Sound pressure: 92dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Mid: 4 fixed flat
- Bass: 1 fixed flat (100mm)
Controls & Adjustments
Loudspeaker installations donít come more discreet than the Ci50 Soundlight System. A full bandwidth sound system consisting of four satellite speakers and a twin-ported subwoofer, the only visible components are designed to be virtually indistinguishable from a standard 50mm low voltage light fitting once installed. The subwoofer itself is hidden out of sight in the ceiling void, with a 100mm dual coil bass driver pumping sound into the room via two ingenious flexible ports. Thereís nothing discreet about the way it performs, though - by combining high quality drivers with innovative KEF engineering, response is fluid and accurate across the frequency range and the sound image has astonishing clarity and power for the speaker size.
Ci50 Soundlight features and benefits
- The Ci50 Soundlight System combines 10-100W per channel power handling and 88dB sensitivity, for a maximum in-room SPL of 92dB.
- Purpose-built for flush mounting into ceilings. The Ci50R speakers are mounted with KEF's standard lighting style fitting.
- The Ci50SW subwoofer is ceiling mounted by using the joist or suspended ceiling brackets included.
- Subwoofer requires a space in the ceiling void of 342 x 180 x 104mm
- Available with White, Chrome, Brass or Brushed Steel bezels.