DISCONTINUED KEF Ci130DS
THIS PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR A CURRENT ALTERNATIVE.
- Price per speaker: £235.00
- Speaker type: Mono
- Power type: Passive
- Enclosure type: Closed design
- Guarantee period: 24 months
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Ceiling, Wall
- Other applications: Home Cinema
- Alignment with ceiling: Flat
- Visible shape: Rectangular
- Visible colour: White (Paintable)
- Overall dimension: 367mm x 277mm
- Cutout dimension: 345mm x 255mm
- Overall depth: 103mm
- Mounting depth: 98mm
- Frequency range: 70hz - 8khz
- Impedance: 3.9 - 4 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 10 - 60 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Sound pressure: 106dB
Speaker Driver Information
- Tweeter: 2 fixed angle
- Bass: 1 fixed flat (130mm)
Controls & Adjustments
- Di-Pole / Bi-Pole switching
When partnering with other speakers in the range try the Ci130DS as the perfect companion for creating a high performance built-in home cinema.
A 2-way, 3 driver, flush-mount dipole loudspeaker, it can be mounted in the walls or ceiling allowing great flexibility in positioning. Housed in an enclosure to ensure optimum performance regardless of the volume of cavity placement, the pair of mid/HF units are angled 80° apart - to obtain a dipolar radiation pattern - with the bass unit firing on-axis to the listening position. The driver configuration is set into a moulded baffle with smooth contours to improve dispersion. With its unique properties such as switchable bipole/dipole radiation pattern the Ci130DS makes a versatile partner with other speakers in the range such as the Ci200.2QT.
Ci130DS features and benefits
- combines 60W power handling and 88dB sensitivity for a maximum output of 106dB.
- the 3-driver configuration has a mounting depth of just 88mm.
- Best suited to high quality music surround and home cinema applications, for all the usual surround sound formats.
- The stainless steel bezel and grille can be painted or covered by fabric to match the interior décor.
Other products you might be interested in