Ceiling-Speakers DAC (Digital to Analogue Convertor)
Ceiling-Speakers present a range of audiovisual products including cables, accessories and installation solutions. These products have been selected to offer very good performance at reasonable prices.
Designed to convert either Coaxial or Optical signals from a digital stereo signal to analogue stereo audio. With its compact size an advantage, this unit is particularly useful for enhancing sound reproduction when connecting digital sources such as TVs to analogue amplifiers.
- Improved 192kHz sample rate for enhanced sound reproduction
- Supports digital audio signal (Coaxial/Toslink) input and analogue audio signal
- Accepts uncompressed digital stereo audio input
- Accepts 16 or 24bit: 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz sample rates
- Inputs: 1x RCA [1x Coaxial 2 Channel LPCM]
- 1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM]
- Outputs: 2x RCA [1x Analogue Stereo (L/R)]
- Power 5V/1.2A, DC via supplied convertor
- Dimensions 42mm (W) x 57mm (D) x 25mm (H)
- Gross Weight 210g
Other products you might be interested in
Ceiling-Speakers Pro Install RCA Cable