CYP Europe AU-A300
CYP's vision is simple, to deliver market leading connectivity solutions that enhance the capability of Audio Visual products in any installation environment. Continued dedication and focus has made CYP a market leader in connectivity solutions for both systems integrators and professional AV installers throughout Europe. They have a range of over 350 tried and tested products that offer a standard of performance and reliability that cannot be matched. The key to building such a successful range lies with the ability to continuously develop new products that drive innovation. Within AV distribution this requires an excellent market understanding and the very best R&D engineers.
The AU-A300 is a compact 2 channel digital amplifier that is perfect for providing high quality audio distribution into remote AV zones within any multi-room installation. This advanced solution can integrate HDMI audio outputs from a CYP matrix, local inputs (iPod and MP3 etc) via the stereo and digital inputs and even utilise the audio output from a TV, which is growing in popularity as a dedicated source within an AV system.
- 30W per channel digital stereo Amplifier
- Inputs: 2 x HDMI, 1 x L/R Stereo audio, 1 x Optical, 1 x Digital Co-Ax, 1 x 3.5mm Stereo
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x Optical, 1 x Digital Co-Ax, 1 x L/R Stereo (Line Level output), Speaker Terminals
- Control via remote control, RS-232 or IP (Web GUI or Telnet)
- Simultaneous audio outputs
- Dedicated Microphone input for commercial applications
- Supports Digital to Analogue (DAC) and Analogue to Digital (ADC) conversion
- Compact design for remote application
- Dimensions: 255mm [W] x 170mm [D] x 48mm [H]
- Net Weight: 1060g